Monday, October 22, 2007

Loobish

I remember us.

Sharing music all the time. Writing/guessing lyrics, singing or, at least, pretending to. Sad eyes, sad hearts, strangers in our own country.

I remember our smiles, our tears. I remember our hugs. We were alive. We were struggling but alive.

I remember.

You were my friend. I loved you to death. You loved me to death.

I left. Tears. Bitter hearts. Bitter smiles. You came to my place. You cried. I tried not to. I did not cry. Not physically. I did inside. And it was burning. And the invisible smoke. And i swallowed little pieces of glasses. Invisible glasses. As invisible as truth, love, soul. All concepts that we know but we never saw, that we feel but never touched.

You were my friend.

You will always be my friend.

I remember us.

We were young and full of life.

We're still full of life, are we not ?


Labels: ,

<$I18NNumpersonnes$>:

At 24/10/07 9:11 PM , Blogger Jack said...

Onassis the Magnificent

 
At 27/10/07 5:45 PM , Blogger Blanche said...

Parles-tu de la personne qui t'a 'trahi'?

 
At 28/10/07 12:55 PM , Blogger Onassis said...

Non. Celle-ci vit at Chicago et a deux enfants. On est toujours amis...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home